new ways of working
NEW WAYS OF WORKING
We help organisations benefit from new ways of working, through the adoption of new occupancy models favouring remote working and leveraging the use of satellite or home working locations.
As we passionately believe “no one size fits all” our approach is client-focused and flexible but multifaceted to holistically manage all elements of the change. Our methodology covers the entirety of the change, starting with the definition of new occupancy models inclusive of stakeholder and communications plans with the appropriate transition management structures as well as adapting relevant policies.
OUR CHANGE CAPABILITIES
Our change capabilities and methodology are proven in transforming to new ways of working, we deliver over three distinct phases.
Our methodology works in three simple phases:
The set up Phase
- Set-up overarching workspace governance and decision-making.
- Undertake surveys to understand enablers and inhibitors.
- Detail the new target occupancy model.
Build the stakeholder and communications plans.
- Adapt the relevant policies to enable the change.
- Identify any IT, office, real estate, communications dependencies.
- Run focus groups to detail all the necessary deliverables.
The Execution Phase
- Prepare the communications channels.
- Detail the communications materials.
- Train the influencers on the communications toolsets.
- Start and make visible early adopters.
- Rollout the communications to the entire organisation.
- Undertake the relevant surveys throughout & adjust communications to the people’s needs.
- Set up the dashboards and KPI’s for the transition
The Transition Phase
- Select the first group to adopt the new change.
- Reinforce the workspace governance with presence from the first group.
- Commence the transition and measure the effects on the dashboard.
- Review strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities and apply them to the next wave.
- Communicate out to the organisation the successes and changes.
Continue the transition group by group.
5 steps of HUMAN CHANGE process
Changing people’s behaviour can be challenging. Holistica applies five simple steps that help to ensure that the people are well informed about coming changes, feel an integral part of the process and can influence it. The changes Holistica takes members of the organisation into a journey to increase their work experience therefore they need to be part of it.
Making the members of the organisation about changes to come.
Delivery tools development and delivery such as HR policies, information packages, myth-busters and new rules outliners.
Making the members of the organisation familiar with new workspaces, tools and technologies supported by training and user guides i.e. self-help ecosystem.
Last but not least step ensuring that the change is sustained after transitioning to BAU.