new ways of working
Delivering innovative solutions to transform workspace experiences.
INSIGHTS & INNOVATION
One of the most visible and tangible outputs from our INSIGHTS TOOL is the HolisticAPP which turns insights into innovation. How we use the myriad of facilities in the office both during and post-pandemic has changed, and the HolisticAPP leverages the best in contactless technology to make it safer and more convenient to do these everyday tasks. Based on real-world customer requirements, we have developed an app that allows office-dwellers to:
- Easily book assets (car parking, meeting rooms, hospitality services, hot desks, etc.)
- Way-find colleagues and meeting rooms
- Access online help pages to quickly and easily learn how to use audio-visual services (to their full potential) or to print documents, etc.
- Access company information in a variety of easily consumed formats
- Report problems to the helpdesk
- Order lunch online and skip the queues in the office café / restaurant or link to the drinks dispenser with contactless drink preparation
Technology is an enabler to making mundane tasks a thing of the past. The new office needs to work as smart as the people in it.
OUR CHANGE CAPABILITIES
Our change capabilities and methodology are proven in transforming to new ways of working. We deliver over three distinct phases.
Our methodology works in three simple phases:
The set up Phase
- Set-up overarching workspace governance and decision-making.
- Undertake surveys to understand enablers and inhibitors.
- Detail the new target occupancy model.
Build the stakeholder and communications plans.
- Adapt the relevant policies to enable the change.
- Identify any IT, office, real estate, communications dependencies.
- Run focus groups to detail all the necessary deliverables.
The Execution Phase
- Prepare the communications channels.
- Detail the communications materials.
- Train the influencers on the communications toolsets.
- Start and make visible early adopters.
- Rollout the communications to the entire organisation.
- Undertake the relevant surveys throughout & adjust communications to the people’s needs.
- Set up the dashboards and KPI’s for the transition
The Transition Phase
- Select the first group to adopt the new change.
- Reinforce the workspace governance with presence from the first group.
- Commence the transition and measure the effects on the dashboard.
- Review strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities and apply them to the next wave.
- Communicate out to the organisation the successes and changes.
- Continue the transition group by group.
5 steps process
People generally don’t like change. It’s therefore vital that we do everything possible to help them overcome their reluctance to change.
Based on proven experience and best practice from other project engagements, Holistica applies these five simple steps to help ensure that everyone is kept well informed about changes that might impact them plus everyone feels that they are an integral part of the process and that they can influence it.
These changes will take the organisation on a journey to enhance their work experience therefore everyone needs to be brought on the journey and to feel that they are a valued part of it.
Keeping everyone informed of changes so that there are no unwelcome surprises.
Change management assessment and profiling: people, structures and competencies.
Delivery of tools as well as development and delivery of HR policies, information packages, myth-busters and outlining of new rules.
Making everyone in the organisation familiar with new workspaces, tools and technologies, supported by training and user guides i.e. self-help ecosystem.
Last but not least – ensuring that the change is sustained after transitioning to BAU.